Join us for the official commemoration and celebration of Kappa Kappa Psi’s Centennial on Saturday, July 20,2019.
Immediately following the 2019 National Convention of Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma, this Centennial Celebration Day will take place on the campus of Oklahoma State University and throughout the city of Stillwater.
Events of the day will include:
- Founders Ceremony – honoring Guiding Spirit Bohumil Makovsky, Founder William A. Scroggs, and the other Charter Members of the Fraternity.
- Rededication of the National Shrine and a new Centennial marker.
- Homecoming Picnic, with food trucks, on the university lawn.
- Bus tours to Fairlawn Cemetery, with historical presentations at the gravesites of Bohumil Makovsky, A. Frank Martin, Clyde Haston and Max Mitchell.
- Bus tours to the National Headquarters with opportunities to visit the ΚΚΨ Caboose, the Wava Memorial Garden, and the newly constructed Flag Plaza.
- The day will conclude with a concert by the Centennial Alumni Band.
A separate registration and $25 fee are required to participate in the Centennial Day activities. Your registration will include:
- A commemorative Centennial Celebration program and ID badge.
- A limited-edition Centennial logo pin. This pin is only available to Celebration Day attendees and is not for sale!
- Access to the Fairlawn Cemetery and National Headquarters bus tours and presentations.
- A ticket to the Centennial Alumni Band concert (while supply lasts). Reserve your ticket here.
- Bottled water for the expected hot summer weather.