The Nu Iota chapter (#321) at Elizabeth City State University was installed on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at the Elizabeth City State University campus. This installation was the fourth chapter installation of the 2013-2015 biennium.
National Board of Trustees Member, Danny George, CPA, served as the installing officer. Past North Central District President Tammi Rice served as the advising person, and the Kappa Sigma chapter at East Carolina University served as the advising chapter.
The installation was well attended and included chapters and individuals from across the country:
KKPsi Board of Trustees (Installing Officer) – Daniel George
KKPsi Southeast District Governor – Evan Thompson
KKPsi Past NCD President – Tammi Rice
KKPsi Past SED President – Ema Ashley
KKPsi Past NED President – Chris Carpenter
Former National Headquarters Staff member – Preston Ramsey
Kappa Kappa Psi Chapters Present:
• Omicron – West Virginia University
• Beta Kappa – Bowling Green State University
• Delta Sigma – The University of Texas at Arlington
• Zeta Psi – Virginia State University
• Zeta Omicron – The University of Akron
• Zeta Chi – University of South Carolina
• Eta Sigma – University of Central Florida
• Iota Xi – Norfolk State University
• Kappa Sigma – East Carolina University
Tau Beta Sigma Chapters Present:
• Iota Phi – Elizabeth City State University
Charter members of the Nu Iota chapter include: Demetrius Deloatch, James Eley, Joshua Ruffin, Tylen Hester, Mustafa Gross, Terrance Pearson, Calvin Motley, Jr., David Nichols, Josiah Sampson, Tomisha Brock, Joplin Brock, and Ellis Muhammad.